Monday, December 6, 2010

So sick

I'm listening to Ne-Yo's so sick. Can't imagine why I'm listening to that song. I guess, I've some problems with my relationship nowadays...everything is okay..but, i just hate it when we fight every other day..i love her...really..i've everything figured out for both of us, the cars, the house and the life that i wanted to lead with her..maybe it's just a part of me that being so sad bout everything..the last thing i want right now is break-up. I just can't handle them. I know, I'm not the most eligible bachelor around, i'm not perfect in some ways but, i can assure her that my love is true and with a career in hand, i can tell her that I got everything on the run for both of us. I just hope that she wouldn't pull another stunt like the previous one..I know jealousy is bad, but it's good sometimes cause you get to now that she's paying attention and she loves you.


Love hurts because it feels good....

1 comment:

  1. "So don't go away say what you say
    But say that you'll stay
    Forever and a day...in the time of my life
    Cos I need more time yes I need more time
    Just to make things right"

    bie..love u..=(

    ReplyDelete