Friday, January 15, 2010

never had a chance!

it' been a while since last post and i've never truly had a chance to write a blog bcoz simply, broadband connection totally sucks and i've been busy. hmm..i felt terribly down today.. everything seems to be fuck up in a way that i totally mess everything for me. i just don't know what to say and i do what i'm doing the best..drink till you are drunk! i know and i believe my addiction to nicotine which is harazdous anyway totally help to sort out the pain inside..you will know that i'm not in the mood when you see me smoking the fag continously till i sleep..and that's what i do today..hmm..what life's all about anyway? when life seems to be fucked up and you know nothing on how to solve it..thanks god..i finally found a room mate which suits me well..i'm not a coosy person but, in this case...i don't want to have mate that i can't talk to..well..here it is my life! totally fucked up shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment