Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hah..one nice day!


Ahh..it’s quite an exhausting day for me today..finally i’ve got chance to meet my lady for the first time of the week. I’m missing her a lot..that’s for sure! We’re celebrating the first time we on a date together. Too many celebrations eh? Hahahahah..well, it’s the first time i’m having stable relationship, we’ve been together for a year and i’ve to admit i love her so much! Confession hah? Btw today, she bought me a nice black cardigan which i’ve been longing to since i’ve my eye on it! Nice one, dude! I love it!!! Well, in picture above, you will see how the cardigan look on me. And also, we watch G-Force 3D! Nice movie, especially the 3D! I’ve never seen such a big guinea pig before in my life..hahah..it’s all sums up to avery nice day for me today!!! Yeah!!!! I'm too tired to tell the whole story..let me rest and finish my blog later k? hahahaha...btw, i'm changing the title of my blog, cause my brother thinks it is soooo BRITNEY!

3 comments:

  1. Shoott... That's the exact size u shd hav bout me last time.. It's mum's now! Hahaha.. Err.. d pic wd b better if u didn't slouch.. Ur day ws indeed great.. Tk k..

    ReplyDelete
  2. well..bro, michelle bought it for me!!! heheheh~ btw, i'll buy u one if i gotta vhance to go to padini again!! heheheh~

    ReplyDelete