Thursday, October 8, 2009

sick, down, no mood, confused, everything..

today, i'm totally not me! i don't know what's happening to me, all i know is, it's all fake! i don't know who am i anymore and i'm fucking hating it! i'm sick right now, i have a running nose, the temp and the fatigue..i'm fucking hating this..hmm..i'm not in the mood for everything..i'm just looking forward for tomorrow..hopefully its gonna be a better day for me..enough of this torment.. i just want to free from those fuckers who can't seem to know me from deep inside..last nite, i went over to Monkey Tattoo to re-did my tattoo..it hurts! i love it anyway, for me, it's another way to vents all the frustrations inside..i'm not me..i'm not me..the remedy for all this sadness n' frustrations??? songs from zee avi..

1 comment:

  1. You can never be others. You are who u r. Bad, evil, good, angeli.. It is u, manifested in an array of wayssss.. Dont wori bro.. Treat each respectfully.. Let's celebrate the diversity that u found in you!

    ReplyDelete