Saturday, October 10, 2009

Metal, Hardcore, Punk...you name it!

I've always been fascinated with the words that people utter when they asked me the kind of songs I listen to. My answer simply, something heavy! People will always thought that people who listens to such songs as simply drug addicts or anti-Christ or religion of any kind. The typical mindset of people! Hahahaha..as simply as when people see others with tattoos..they will associate the person with gangsters or crooks! I've always listen to heavy songs ever since my childhood starting with Metallica and everything that heavy..well, my crazed for distorted music start with butterfingers! i start listening to them since year 6..i still remember the tape i borrowed from a friend. ha3.. lately, i listen to some hardcore after befriend with some hardcore fellas..at first i thought i just mere screaming n' trashing but then i realised something more in the lyrics..beneath all the screams and growling..there's something political n' rebel in the lyrics. just like 'Infidelity' by Second Combat! Listen to it! and there's Restraint..there's Youth Of Today, Sick Of It all, Warzone and tonnes other! hmm~ yes, i do get some comment for the songs i listen from my friends..they said that they also can play those songs..blah3..hate it when people sums it in such a way..this is as simple as people stereotyping a person..i'm not someone who easily judge other..i try to understand people rather than labeling people..well, fuck those! hmm, i'm still a teenager who still learn the world..i know that my tattoo which symbolise i'm an iban and how far away i am from home will be label as trash for others..blah3..i getting a koi fish next time..don't worry..i'm off for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment