Saturday, October 31, 2009

semester 2 is ending...


hmm..it has been nearly a year since the first time i step into this college..i gotta say, this is the first year i step out from the comfort of home and live on my own.. my own decision, taking care of my foods and drinks and yes, spending money on my own! i have to say,there's a lot of change in me, i now know what does it mean to be annoy, to be hurt, to feel hunger, to feel pain and everything! i know now how to hate wisely, know how to live with others who seems too pathetic to live on their own..yeah, f**k those 'pengampu'. it nearly the end of the semester and i hope to be able to continue to next semester and finally graduate from this institution to become a PPKP. that is my hopes and dreams..as in, the lyrics that i've wrote few years back. i met new people, new characteristic, new room, and to my amazement, new taste for foods and heavy drinks. i'm not such a heavy drinker before but, trust me now, i can take on 'langkau', 'cap apek', you just name it..haha..alcohol good for your social life and as so for my social circuit, my fellas are as heavy drinker as i am..not a word to be utter in front of your parent, i guess..semester 2 is ending, a year will be ended, a new start will begin..to sums it up, life has been both great and bad for me this year..as now i know, life isn't a bed of roses..exam is starting next week and i hope i can do my best despite the lack of time that i spent on studying..ahh~ carpe diem! to the infinity and beyond..

1 comment:

  1. i can take on 'langkau', 'cap apek', you just name it..haha..alcohol good for your social life and as so for my social circuit, my fellas are as heavy drinker as i am.??????
    Hahahaha.. practice moderation here, please..

    ReplyDelete