Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BCNR33!


It's normal for boys to dream about cars, thinking of getting one but in reality, they can't afford it, thinking of driving it but, no one would let them drive one. The same goes for me, it's been 8 years since I fell in love with Nissan Skyline especially, BCNR33. Yes, the car of my dream! If you ask my girlfriend, she would know everything bout' it that's because I generously spent a lot of time talking bout' the car and she even seems to be infuriated by it! Ha3, I'm sorry babe! Why Skyline? Well, just search for the videos in YOUTUBE and you will understand. The roar of the machine, is something that I simply can't resist! The curve, the looks, the engine and the speed of the machine got it being nicknamed as 'GODZILLA'! Should I explain further? Nah, I don't think I need to. Last week, I stumble upon a website where people put up their car for sale and there it is, a mint BCNR33 for sale for just a mere RM100k! RM100k!!!!!! I'm willing to fork out that sum of money if I'm that rich..Owh, when will I drive one? When will I got the money to buy one? Lord, please hear my prayer and grant me one BCNR33!

No comments:

Post a Comment