Sunday, January 16, 2011

When your phone broke, you....

Ok, my phone's broke and need a repair / replacement ASAP! Yesterday, my phone's screen suddenly acting weird and few minutes later, the display totally out! So here today, I'm googling myself a new phone and have been stumbling upon phone of my dream yet again which is, Iphone 4. Why do I like Iphone 4? Maybe because of it's status symbol that shows you've money to waste or you're some stupid loser who's spending beyond your means. I've been reading a few review of the phone and it seems the more I read, the more I'm thinking of not buying it. Well, I'm not going to replace my phone as my SE C903 is been a great phone for me! It's simple, elegant and yes, I love the Sony Cybershot camera look. My phone's ribbon which connect the phone to the screen might have been 'injured', I guess, just new to replace it and thanks GOD, my phone is still under warranty! Well, I thinking of whether should I or should not I change my phone? I've a very long list of wanting and having a phone that doesn't fit the picture, would left me devastated! Futhermore, I've been thinking to myself, it is the time that I should grab a touchscreen phone or at least a QWERTY phone, so that's either going to be a Blackberry or Nokia E-series or HTC or Samsung or Motorola which most of it are damn pricey! I'm not going to get another Sony Ericsson, I'm sorry but, I've been a loyal user for 3 years already. It's time to move on, sadly. By the way yesterday, I've been on a phone-search and E72 is quite appealing to me. So, I'm now waiting for the payday and yes, you can hear from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment