Thursday, January 6, 2011

The First Post Of 2011!

The new year is here and I'm just a year away from finishing my Diploma and start working. It's weird when we realize how fast time flies, it seems like yesterday I got accepted into KKAK and now I'm in my 3rd year, weird isn't it? BTW, 2010 seems like a bad year for me especially December, nothing goes right and lots and lots of money were lost. I hope 2011 will do justice for me, after all, a man can't be having bad luck all the time right? Huh, I guess it's my luck. What am I hoping for 2011? A new year resolution? Well, I hope everything will be well and please, no more ill-fated *shits*! Let me summarise 2010 in an instance, my mate died of cancer, my father's beloved Toyota Vios *BYE* ( not in the mood for explaining), I crashed two of my families cars twice ( my brother's and my father's 2nd car ), well...uhhhh..nothing else I guess but, thanks GOD the people I love are still here with me ( my families, friends and my Bie ). One thing for sure, one door closes another opens right? Well, a bit bout this year, I'm a 3rd year student of EH ( Environmental Health that's for short ) and this year, I'm on practical for 2 semester and finishing my Diploma of EH. I'm doing my practical in Sarikei or "Pusat Latihan Amali Sarikei" for a year. Huh, I don't think it's going to be a long year as I'll be busy with lots of assignments as well as reports, health talk, inspections, attachments and all of the other things. In spite of the delight of being in my final year, I have to spent a year away from my girl, well, she is now also doing her practical in Salcra, Kuching. Hopefully, she'll be doing fine although, I miss her a lot. Long distance relationship really suck. Well, I still remember the time we watch 'Going The Distance' starred by Justin Long and Drew Barrymore. What an appropriate movie to watch before we, ourselves having a long distance relationship. Life's is all that, maybe something good will come from all of this.

1 comment: